What is included ?
- Hire of boat and all equipment
- Fuel for an average of 4 hours cruising per day plus all generator use
- Crew and service – ( includes Salaries )
- Cruising taxes and public harbour dues in Turkish waters
What is not included
Food and Beverages:
Food supplies for all aboard. The food is ordered separately according to your own preferences, then the cook and crew will prepare meals on the cruise from the provisioning order. All alcohol, juices and soft drinks and water. These are purchased according to order.
Most of the boats included food and drinks on an all board basis:
All food and beverages on an all inclusive basis, (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day plus between meal snacks) Drinks included all soft drinks, local turkish brand alcohol- including wines,beers and spirits/liquors.
Imported wines, champagner, spirits/liquors are not included and are purchased on order.
The price of the de Luxe Menue is 300 € per person and week.
Other items not included:
- Cruising taxes, customs formalities, harbour and marina berthing dues in greek waters,
- Jetski hire and fuel for motorsports,
- The cost of transfers to/ from the boat at the beginning and the end of the charter
- Crew Gratuities,
If you would like to contact us for a yacht charter you can contact us by phone or by e-mail